With an amazing experience in her arm, Noviani Surjawidjaja (Hanny) is trusted to be the Vice President of Compliance. 20 years focusing on banking industry, the presence of Noviani, would be very crucial for CROWDE to develop the perfect agricultural ecosystem in Indonesia.
So, who is Noviani?
More than 20 years in the banking industry!
Noviani began her career path in 2001 by joining American Express Indonesia. She ended her career there as the Group Sales & Premium Product Program Manager.
After ending her career in American Express Indonesia, while spending over 9 years of her career there, Noviana went through several positions, which are:
- Marketing Acquisition Program Senior Manager for 2 years.
- American Express Channel Program Senior Manager for over 2 years.
- Merchant Business Senior Manager for over 4years.
- E-Commerce & Partnership Senior Manager for 6 months.
Not only that, in 2015 Noviana continued her career in ICBC Indonesia for over 6 years. She built an amazing career there, this is proven by several promotions she achieved.
- Card Product & Portfolio Management for more than 3 years.
- Payment Product & System Development Senior Manager for more than 1 years.
- Service Quality, Call Center, & Complaint Handling Services Senior Manager.
After spending her career in several major banks, she officially joined CROWDE in July 2022 as the Vice President of Compliance.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications
Besides pursuing academic excellence in accountancy in University of Trisakti, Noviana also has several licenses and certifications, which are:
- Introduction to Fintech P2P Lending General Regulations in Indonesia.
- Kesiapan BPR dalam Memanfaatkan Teknologi Digital.
- P2P Lending Fintech Directors Certification Exam.
- Advance Social Media Marketing Strategy.
- Service Complaint & Consumer Protection.
- Strategies for Dealing with Digital Cyber Threats.
- Open Banking Pro-Costumer.
- Sustainable Finance